Wednesday, August 19, 2009

my blues on youtube now


Whoa . . . I been away awhile. Well, the blues done got me where I live.
Mold. The real thing, black and moist and on the move. When it gets to me too much. . . . you know, life's little surprises, well I just lie down and close my eyes before I'm blue all over. After blue comes grey. And from that I gotta stay away! Finally got all the mold outa my house and I got a brand new 6x6 hole in my kitchen ceiling that used to be most of the bathroom floor. Don't need no intercom no more! The kids can hear me now.

Anyway, the good news is I'm singing the blues on youtube! Yep, I
recorded "Love Leave Me" in my home studio (no mold in there thank
goodness!) and everyone who's seen it and heard it likes it. I am interested in
knowing who listens and what they think, so please comment if you
have any time at all.

Til next time . . . and I'll try not to be so long.

Yours in the blues.

No comments: